Published on January 13th, 2016 | by Kristen Swain0
Game Day Party Foods
It’s football season, and for us that means football parties! Nothing like cheering on our favorite teams in the games. And as a food lover, I love to bring something fun along with us when we join friends. These also make great tailgating snacks as well. Or just a snack for us when we’re watching the game as a family.
We live in Maryland, so we love our Baltimore Ravens, as well as the Philly Eagles. It’s nice being able to cheer both teams on, although my hubby is more of a college team guy, rooting for our University of Delaware Blue Hens.
I wanted to do a round up of all my recipes and snacks in one spot to give some great Game Day Party Food ideas. Here is my big list of foods, you can’t go wrong bringing these wonderful dishes along on game day!
These snacks are great appetizers, and are easily cut or single serve to feed the crowd.
- Loaded Potato Skins
- Old Bay Spiced Chicken Wings
- Buffalo Chicken Chili
- Garlic Parmesan Wings
- Mouthwatering Parmesan Meatballs
- Thick Crust Deep Dish Pizza
- Low Carb Curry Chicken Wings
- Buffalo Chicken Bacon Pizza
- Football Party Hot Wing Dip
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites
- Single Serve Nachos
- Little Pigs Wrapped in a Blanket
Looking for some awesome cheesy ideas, this list has a few!
- Snap into a Snowman
- Mozzarella Cheese Dippin’ Bites
- Cheesy Mexican Layer Dip
- Super Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Pizza Dipping Bread
Want to satisfy that sweet tooth, here are some great ideas!
- Oh So easy S’mores Dip
- Boston Creme Cupcakes
- Cookie Dough Pretzel Bites
- Toffee Peanuts
- Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites with Dark Chocolate
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
- Brownies Schmoes
- Peanut Butter Overload Chex MiX
Hope you enjoy these links to great appetizers. Game ON!